National Carriers3925 Carbon RoadIrving, TX 75038
- Owner Operators
- Company Drivers
Miles / Week
2700 - 3000
- Fuel Surcharge
- Layover Pay
- Lease Purchase Available
- Paid Weekly
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
Locations for Hire
AL, AR, CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MS, MO, NE, NJ, NM, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, and WV
Minimum Age: 23 yearsMinimum Driving Experience: 6 months
Required CDL Classes: A
Hire with a DUI
- Yes, If DUI is at least 7 years old
3 (in past three years)
2 (in past three years)
About National Carriers:
A select part of a group that is superior to the rest in terms of ability or qualities.
"Join The Elite Fleet of National Carriers"
- Steady freight on our regional or OTR routes will keep you moving and making a good living.
- Bonuses. You can make good money just hauling freight, but can earn even more through our fuel conservation and driver referral bonuses.
Benefits to Boot
- Health and life insurance for you, your spouse, and children.
- A company-sponsored 401(K) plan. We match what you invest, so you can have more when you retire.
- Paid vacation and holidays so you can take a family road trip, or maybe stay home for a change.
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
- A first-class ride in a late-model Kenworth T-680 or Freightliner Cascadia Evolution
- A smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics
Business That's Personal
- Welcoming workplace. Showing friendliness and respect is just the way we work around here. Our drivers are known by name and get the support they deserve, from dispatch to management.
- Dependable home time. Steady freight doesn't just mean reliable work and pay; it means reliable home time.
- Rider and pet policy. We want you to enjoy your time on the road. That's why you're welcome to take along loved ones and pets to keep you company and make those miles pass faster.
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 23 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months. Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not enough experience.
- DWI Convictions: Must be 7 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 2 last 3 years